ASSEMBLY: DISINFORMATION is led by Professor Jonathan Zittrain, the George Bemis Professor of International Law at Harvard Law School and the Faculty Director of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society.
This year’s Assembly Student Fellows are profiled here.
Our staff team for the Student Fellowship includes:
- Hilary Ross, a Senior Program Manager at the Berkman Klein Center, including managing the Assembly: Disinformation program. Hilary leads both Assembly fellowships and contributes to the Assembly Forum.
- Sarah Newman, Director of Art & Education at metaLAB at Harvard, and Fellow at the Berkman Klein Center. Newman serves as Program Design Co-Lead for both Assembly fellowships.
- Zenzele Best, a Program Coordinator at the Berkman Klein Center. Zenzele provides logistical, administrative, and communications support to the program, and supports design and facilitation of both Assembly fellowships.
Additional members of the Assembly program staff team at the Berkman Klein Center include:
- David O’Brien, an Assistant Research Director at the Berkman Klein Center. David leads the Assembly Forum and research for the program.
- Oumou Ly, a Staff Fellow for the Assembly: Disinformation program. Oumou provides research expertise and programmatic support to the program, particularly the Assembly Forum.
- Will Marks, a Senior Research Coordinator for Professor Zittrain. Will provides research support to the program.